The ESS47 Hybrid Sliding Door System by Europa Aluminium Systems is an ultra-modern, super-slim sliding patio door solution with single, double and triple track options and the option of lift & slide.
The ALUNA slider system, also known as the ESS47 hybrid sliding patio door system, is designed for large opening sizes of up to 2.5m x 2.7m per sash, with super slim interlock of just 25mm for maximum vision, excellent thermal performance of just 1.4 U W/m2K, noise reduction, high security and weather-proofing.
Perfect soft closing technology allows for smooth operation. For doors that do not occupy the inner space or to integrate rooms such as a kitchen and conservatory or the main house and terrace or garden.
The Seasonmaster Aluna hybrid sliding patio door system gives almost unobstructed views with the use of narrow profiles, designed with bottom rails of 42mm and 34mm width, with the options of single, double and triple track, either double or triple glazed. A wide variety of configurations are achievable, including with a fixed sash and up to 4 panes, as either sliding or lift and slide doors.
The Seasonmaster Aluna hybrid sliding patio door system has been designed to accommodate double and triple glazed units and blind in glass. Its innovative engineering can achieve huge sashes sizes of up to 2.5m x 2.7m per sash, allowing for vast expanses of glass for an impressive visual impact, as well as uninterrupted views.
The ESS47 Hybrid Sliding Door System is available in any RAL colour upon request. The standard colours that we have in stock are Grey 7016 (Matte), Black 9005 (Matte), White 9016 (Gloss), Grey 7016 (Matte) on White 9016 (Gloss), Black 9005 (Matte) on White 9016 (Gloss), Textured Grey 7016 and Mill Finish.
Alunet’s range of aluminium cills direct water away from brickwork while also offering an additional design element to the aesthetics of the door.
Our aluminium cill is more robust than PVC alternatives and comes complete with plastic push-in colour matched end caps, in our standard stock colours, for a secure and sleek finish. Cill sizes are available in 190mm and 230mm.
Available in Black, White, Anthracite Grey, textured Mill finish, and dual colours of White/Anthracite Grey and Black/White and can also be powder-coated in any RAL colour.
Our market-leading 25mm super-slim, one-piece interlock is easy to fabricate with no need for caps. Made out of robust aluminium, the 25mm interlock can be used with the inline slider, no matter the size of door.
- Trickle vents can be added.
- Optional multi-locking mechanism.
- Stainless steel lamina on rail profiles for smooth sliding.
- Plastic rail cover (PVC) for thermal insulation and protection from water.
- Rubber tubular gaskets (EPDM) providing absolute seal to the sashes.
- Two levels of channelling water (to the outer side of the frame), providing better drainage for the rails.
- Market-leading maximum sash size of 2.5m x 2.7m per sash.
- Maximum sash weight of 250kg per door leaf.
- Maximum vision – minimal sight lines of just 25mm.
- Double track outer frame width 120mm.
- Triple track outer frame width 183mm.
- Maximum security – PAS 24 compliant.
- Maximum insulation value – down to 1.4 U W/m2K and Door Energy Rated (DER) C to meet Part L requirements.
- Maximum weather proofing – tested to BS6375 Part 1 : 2009.
- Single or dual colour. Factory powder coated to marine quality as per